At rentoid we are about to change our payment system. We are removing the 5% rental fee we take on all rentals and replacing it with a pay to list your items system
The good news:
- All your current listings remain - free
- Our research shows people are more than 10 times more likely to rent an item when they can speak to you on the phone first
- More rentals occur when people don’t have to pay anything up front
- The rental process will be much easier for your rental customers
- You can still list as many items as you want for free until this goes live in about 2 weeks.
The not as good news
- You have to pay $4 to list an item, or $30 for as many listings as you want for a year.
The reality is, you’ll make heaps more money with this rentoid system, and $4 is a small investment to turn it into $50 or even $500 depending on what you are renting out…. It’s a good deal.
If you have any questions or want to chat in more detail feel free to call me directly on + 61 438 779566 -
Steve Sammartino, Founder www.rentoid.com
To follow us on twitter - click icon below…