Ten things I wish were listed on rentoid in my local area:
1 -5 More people. I would love have the option to hire the services of the people in my local community for whatever need I may have at the time.
A few examples off the top of my head:
4. Driving me around if I don’t have access to a car
5. Teaching me a new skill
6. More accommodation. The more people list spare rooms, the more competition, the lower prices will go (in theory). Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could go on a holiday and not have to stay in a hotel? Or even if instead of living in one place as we normally do you could stay somewhere new each night. This kind of lifestyle obviously wouldn’t suit everyone but for me personally I think it would awesome! It would make life much more interesting. Think about all the amazing people you meet and friends you make when you go traveling. What if you could live like that all the time?!
7. Bicycles, mine sucks! I would much rather rent a decent one for a reasonable price when I need it than endure what I’ve got (ok that sounds a bit dramatic, but still!).
8. A shaver! I like to keep my hair short. It needs to get cut about once every 2 months. For something I need to use that rarely I shouldn’t have to own one myself, so wasteful! - Ok so this might not be the type of thing many people would share… oh well…
9. Gym equipment. Gym membership is expensive and why should I pay that much when I’m sure there are people that live nearby with equipment that’s perfectly good, that they probably hardly ever use and that is just sitting there!
10. Media. Think about what is actually around you in the houses of your neighbours. I bet there are soooo many great books I have never read and heaps of movies I have never seen. Let’s get renting!